Blackbora OnePlus 6 Cover Review

Instagram Ads!

We hate them!

But few days back I saw an Instagram ad for supercute photographer Kitty OnePlus 6 from Blackbora Cover and I loved it. This is the one.

 
I clicked on the link and immediately placed an order for my OnePlus 6 phone. Being a lover of cats and owning a OnePlus 6 I could not control myself from ordering this for my phone. And then I eagerly waited, though the delivery took only 6 days from the day of ordering to reach me, but it seemed like eternity.

I was notified the package arrived by 3 PM but I was in college at that time. I went running back home, tore open the package and took out the box. First of all, I am a sucker for motivational quotes and the box had tons of them. A++ for packaging, totally going to keep the box. Then I took out the cover and loved it. It was strong, sturdy and beautiful, more than I expected.

I tried to fit it on my phone and loved the fitting and feel of it! :D

I will definitely order more stuff from Blackbora soon, loved it and send them a thumbs up on Instagram too! :D

Comments

  1. nice design of mobile covers. for oneplus 7 cover- https://www.hamee-india.com/collections/oneplus-7

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts